Yet another option something similar available in MMT Double Black to get Zero Cancellation for domestic flights.
Everyone loves a planned trip and book their flight tickets in advance to get cheap flights. But sometimes due to sudden changes in the plan last-minute, these booked tickets are either to be cancelled or postponed to some future dates.
Now with HDFC Bank Credit Cards, no more worry on your next cancellations as you can get 100% refund with No extra cost.
Plus, you can get 10x points with this offer.
Applies to Domestic Flight bookings only.
Let’s not miss the special offer for the select HDFC Bank credit card members! It’s a voluntary participation in the offer.
Get you HDFC Bank credit card here to avail this offer.
Benefits about the offer
Without paying any extra cost, you can avail the zero cancellation benefits if booked through HDFC Credit cards.
If you have purchased a refundable ticket, this feature will allow a refund of ticket cost which is not covered by airlines provider. If the airline ticket is Non-Refundable, then 50% of the ticket price will be payable.
In both above cases, Convenience fees is excluded in the refund and the amount payable is subject to maximum of Rs 25,000/- for each transaction.
Terms and Conditions
- This benefit applies to
- Retail credit cards and Business Credit cards
- Bookings for personal travel, Business travel and connecting flights too!
- Indian residents and citizens only
- Only 2 transaction cancellations allowed per customer
- Exclusions are
- Corporate cards, commercial cards, Jet Co-branded credit cards
- Bookings for commercial purposes.
- Bookings through redemption of HDFC Bank Credit card reward points
- Cancellations less than 24 hours from departure time
- Cancellations after 30th September 2019.
- Delinquent card holder
Process to claim the refund
Just follow the below steps:
- Request by writing to – [email protected].
- Apply only after receiving the cancellation refund from the booking partner.
- Toll Free number: 1800-209-2020
- It takes 7 working days to get the refund once the claim documents are sent and received by the team and if the customer is eligible as per the policy.
- More info in HDFC Website
Documents for the claiming refund
The customer need to submit a copy of flight tickets along with the proof of ticket booking confirmation through the HDFC Bank Credit card. A proof of flight ticket cancellation by the Card Holder and carrier also to be attached in the claim form.
Apart from the above, confirmation mails from:
- Air Service for cancellation of flight booking from the claimant and
- Insured person for refund receipt by air service is required.
This offer is valid for the flight ticket bookings made between 1st February 2019 – 28th February 2019.
What do you think about this offer? Does is it really helps? Please let us know